As I study the API space, and profile the companies, services, and tooling I come across I'm always looking for the common building blocks in use across API operations. These are derived the features, and valuable elements of API operations, and the companies who are servicing this particular area of the API space.
Usage of Service
- Permitted and Prohibited Uses -
Data & Information
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information -
- User Submissions -
- User Discussion Lists and Forums -
- License -
- Intellectual Property Rights -
- Liability -
- Warranty Disclaimer -
- Technical Requirements and Limitations -
- Links to Other Materials -
- Termination -
- Changes -
These building blocks are constantly being added to and reorganized. If there is something you think should be here feel free to let me know. Remember that this represents my living research, and will evolve, expand and actually seed new research areas as I find the time to pay attention to API testing.